The Beverly Hills Tennis Club has a long and venerable history. Founded in 1929 by Fred B Alexander, Milton Holmes and Larry Bachmann, the Club has offered its members tennis excellence and camaraderie for more than 90 years. Throughout those years, the Club has been home to many distinguished members, such as:
The Club has five professionally maintained hard tennis courts, a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, gym and full-service restaurant. The Club strives for excellence in its tennis program, and in the operation of its restaurant and related facilities.